Monday, February 4, 2013

14 Days To Go On My Birthday

There are 14 days to go before I leave for India, and today happens to be my 56th birthday!! I found great lightweight camping nylon shirts and pants on ebay along with an insect repellant impregnated dog neck kerchief that I plan to wear to keep away flying insects.  Everything has to be hand washed and put outside to dry...haha...so I bought stuff that is supposed to dry quickly....that is if I ever wash it...maybe I can get away with just brushing it off now and then...
This is similar to the room I will be staying in during the four weeks at the garden. It is a perfect bedroom.....no kitchen! Notice the hot plate in the corner....I am bringing lots of peanut butter and crackers with me.

This is lunch everyday as I have been told. If anyone reading this blog knows what this is, please do write me and let me know. Thanks.

This week is for finalizing details here and taking a stab at where I might travel in the weeks I have following the stay at the garden. If anyone has suggestions of places fairly close to Chandigarh, please let me know as well - I am open to suggestions at this point.

Thanks to everyone who has donated gloves, goggles, tile nippers and plastic gloves. You are angels!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment